Tuesday, December 15, 2009

deep within .

There's things on my mind, things that I can not say.
No, things that I shall not say.
Every time I try... everything backfires and I'm back at point A again.
So many things on my mind, in my heart.

Hmm, where should I start?
Funny how you share a secret with someone and when they get angry
they turn around and use it against.
You put your emotions on the line and what do they do

take you for granted and leave you.
Have you ever felt worthless?
Like you were down lower than dirt, lower than the worms in the soil.
What do you tell someone who hurts you intentionally?

How do you keep going like it was nothing?
How can you pretend like it didn't hurt you and affect you?
I guess I'm so messed up that I can't even forgive you.
People constantly hurt you and bring you down.

They try to get to you
and it works.
Then they want to continue you to talk to you...
like they never said not one word to hurt you.

I feel it in my heart
I feel it in my veins
I feel like there's this strong emotion, a thriving rage

Hatred?

Maybe... possibly
but what can you do when people lie?
All your life that's all you do.
You give away and people just
TAKE FROM YOU!
You're loyal and people cheat and betray you.

How are you suppose to feel?
What do you say to that?
I'm just saying...It's hard to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment