Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Deep Down Inside

I'm not sure exactly how you feel about me.

One minute you say you care, the next it's not even about me.

Love? What does that even mean.

I'm not sure I like this, this crazy feeling...

It has me up at night smiling sometimes and others with tears in my eyes.

Nothing seems right but nothing seems wrong either.

My heart filled with such compassion towards people, who don't..

who don't even seem to care about me!

So why must I try? When it's obviously not about me.

I try, and trying gets me no-where.


When all I want to be is somewhere, with a person who cares.

Who really does care, who's not just saying that.

But it seems like nothing..

Nothing..


Is good enough for you.

What more can I do?

I try to be reasonable, I try to be understanding..

but my feelings.


You don't even seem to acknowledge them.

Why should I bother?

Why should I care?

Because I'm compassionate about someone I love...


Because I DO CARE !

I can't be perfect, no matter how hard I try.

But I promise to love you until the day that I die.

and even after that.


My love for you is real and true.

Pure...

Perfect, is not what I am.

It's not what I can be.


I accept you being imperfect.

So why don't YOU accept ME

No comments:

Post a Comment